Use myStop to get trip planning through Google and to get real time bus departures. (All of our buses have GPS technology, and every one of our bus stops is assigned a number. As a result, we can tell you when your bus will be at your stop in real time.)
- myStop Smart Phone App - There's a free myStop app available for your Android or iOS device. Just search for "myStop" at the App Store and look for the logo above. (FYI, the exact same app works for CATA buses in State College.)
- myStop via text - Text "AT" and your bus stop number to 321123. (For example at the Hawthorne shelter at Penn State Altoona, text AT206 to 321123.) Message and data rates may apply.
- myStop by phone - Whether you're at home or standing at the bus stop, just dial 944-1200 and punch in your bus stop number.
- myStop by QR code - Every bus stop sign on our regular scheduled routes has an individual QR code. Use your camera to take a picture of the QR code.
- myStop online - Click here to plan your trip through Google and to get real time bus departures.
Please note that due to traffic and other conditions, all myStop predictions are estimates. Please allow extra time.
If you don't like technology, that's okay too. We've got you covered with the Amtran HelpLine. Often when you call a business, an auto-attendant answers. Not at Amtran. We have real people with real answers in real time. Call the number below, and the person who answers the phone is the person who can answer your questions about riding the bus. We're open Monday through Saturday from 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.